Click the link to see Chef Brian's Full Recipe
Recipe courtesy of chef Brian Tsao
REGGIE KELLY - CEO & FOUNDER OF KYVAN FOODS
ROTISSERIE CHICKEN TACOS KYVAN STYLE
- 4 TEASPOONS OF VEGETABLE OIL
- 1 ROTISSERIE CHICKEN, MEAT REMOVED & CHOPPED
- 1 TABLESPOON CHILI POWDER
- 1 TEASPOON CAYENNE PEPPER
- SALT & PEPPER TO TASTE
- 12 TACO SHELLS
- 2 CUPS KYVAN HONEY APPLE SALSA
- 1 CONTAINER OF SOUR CREAM
- 1 CUP SHREDDED MEXICAN CHEESE BLEND
- 2- TACO RACK SENIORS
HEAT VEGETABLE OIL IN A SKILLET OVER MEDIUM HEAT, COOK AND STIR IN CHOPPED CHICKEN, CHILI POWDER, CAYENNE PEPPER, SALT AND PEPPER TOGETHER IN THE HOT OIL., OR UNTIL CHICKEN IS HEATED THROUGH, ABOUT 12 MINUTES..
ADD THE HONEY APPLE SALSA INTO THE MIX AND BLEND FOR A FEW MORE MINUTES.
LINE A COOKIE SHEET WITH ALUMINUM FOIL AND ASSEMBLE THE TACO RACK ONTO THE PAN - THIS WILL BE YOUR WORK STATION- FROM PREP/OVEN/ TO TABLE.
PRE HEAT YOUR TACO SHELLS ACCORDING TO PKGE DIRECTIONS ON THE TACO RACK, AND PLACE SHELLS INTO THE OVEN FOR ABOUT 5 MINS.
WHEN SHELLS ARE READY SPOON CHICKEN MIXTURE ONTO EACH TACO AND TOP WITH SHREDDED CHEESE., THEN POP THE TRAY BACK INTO THE OVEN UNTIL THE CHEESE HAS MELTED.
SERVE WITH SOUR CREAM TOPPING
The "Day After" Taco - (Leftover Thanksgiving Dinner Tacos)
When you are looking for a new and fun way to make the family want to eat what they just ate the day before!!!! Here is a twist on an old family favorite, with some Taco Rack logic, thinking outside the shell.
- 2- Taco Rack Juniors
- 6- "taco sized" soft flour tortillas
- 1 1/2- cups of chopped or shredded leftover turkey breast
- 2- cups of mashed potatoes
- 2 - cups of stuffing
- 1 - cup of shredded cheese (OPTIONAL)
- 16oz - of turkey gravy
- cranberries sliced into strips or mashed
- Place 6- soft tortillas into your Taco Racks
- Crispy style- give a light spray of oil first to both sides
- Place tray of oiled tortillas into an oven @ 350 degrees for 3 to 5 min.
- Soft style, skip above step, and just place into the Taco Racks for assembly
- In a saucepan, add the turkey meat and 6 oz of gravy on med heat to warm
- In the microwave, re-heat your stuffing, mashed potatoes & remaining gravy
- Add 2 tablespoons or more of meat to each of the tortillas
- Layer a tablespoon or so of mashed potatoes over the meat
- Layer a tablespoon or so of stuffing over the potatoes
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over taco (OPTIONAL)
- Pour a drizzle of gravy over them
- Place entire tray into the over for 3 -5min if desired for final heat
- Serve entire tray of tacos from the oven to the table
- Place one Taco Rack Single on each plate
- Place one "Day After" taco on your Single
- Drizzle some turkey gravy over the top
- Add slivers of cranberries to garnish
Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!
DISH BY DISH- a food blog by FELICIA LIM
Recipe Courtesy of Sarah, The Neurotic Chef
“A Mexican restaurant would be proud to serve these!”
The Taco Racks were awesome! Making the taco assembly a snap! They baked upright, could be filled evenly, and heated so simply…it almost hurt how perfectly they worked! And I used the racks to serve the tacos in, too! My husband had a Taco Rack with three perfect tacos on his plate! “These make it so easy to eat a taco, without it falling all over the place.” He said.
I was eager to try out a new recipe I’d been inventing and developing in my head for weeks now. At first I had been stewing over the idea of a soft taco or a burrito. I had all this pork roast that I’ve been trying to use up. What to make that will entice my step sons and husband?
Then it hit me after a sudden inspiration: I was freaking excited with the new Taco Racks that Nicolas Stanco, one of my Twitter followers had shipped me! Perfect feature touch to my recipe! I’ll use corn tortillas and make a killer pork mixture to pile into a RACK of PORK TACO PARADISE!
Check the link below for this recipe
- 2 - Taco Rack Seniors
- 1 - Box of 12 taco shells
- 1 - Pound of chop meat
- 1 - Jar of Bread and Butter Pickles
- 1 - Diced Onion
- Shredded Cheese of Choice
- Assemble your Taco Racks and place them on a sheet of aluminum foil on a standard 10" x 15" cookie sheet
- Place 12 Taco Shells in the Taco Rack slots for shell toasting stage
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef and drain off all the fat
- Add Ketchup to the meat, to taste. Slowly add it over the heat, until the ketchup flavor is in the meat
- Dice the Onion and Bread & Butter Pickles
- Add cooked and ketchup flavored meat to the toasted shells, sitting upright in your Taco Racks
- Top the meat with shredded cheese and return the entire tray of tacos to the oven, until the cheese melts
- Remove from the oven, and top the tacos with onions, pickles and a stripe of mayo
- Omit the Black Beans and Substitute the sides with French Fries
For Cheeseburger fans who want to experience the best cheeseburger taste, in a taco... This is a must try!
Just when you thought The Taco Rack had no more uses, let us not forget Breakfast Tacos!
A simple recipe but totally awesome!
- Taco Rack Singles
- One egg
- One pancake
- One link breakfast sausage
- Shredded Cheese
- Kyvan Honey Apple Butter
- Maple Syrup
Scramble up one egg and fry it in a small skillet into a circle shape
Mix up some pancake mix and make an average pancake
Fry up some breakfast sausage or bacon
Place the pancake into the Taco Rack Single in the well of the Single, not the taco slots
Place the fried scrambled egg into the pancake
Lay in the link sausage or bacon
Sprinkle over some shredded cheese
Drizzle some Maple Syrup, and Serve!
The MOST delicious breakfast you and your family will love to make over and over...