Welcome Chef David Seaman, from Vargas Steakhouse, Bar & Sushi in Montreal Canada restaurants using The Taco Rack Chef Series Mini Triple!
BESPOKE POST'S Fourth "REORDER" for Inventory!
We are happy to announce that Bespoke Post has SOLD OUT three times of our Triples!
The Taco Rack Chef Series Triple was offered back in July of 2016 as part of a Taco Night Box of Awesome but together by Bespoke Post. A monthly subscription company which searches the world for unique items to make up a box of products. In July, Bespoke Post decided to offer a Taco theme box, and we got the call.
The Taco Box was a HIT! They sold out of their boxes, AND had sold out of them, three times since they offered the Triple, in their retail store. Customers who got one Triple in their box have come back for more, and more. It is good to report that our items are accepted as a great functional product, worth their investment.
Nothing makes me happier to hear...
Chef Brian Tsao takes Spam to a whole new level at the new Kimoto Rooftop Beer Garden, located in downtown Brooklyn. Part Spam, part sushi, all delicious, the Spam Sushi Dog shows the playful nature of Tsao's menu.
NYC's Flatiron district has two hot spots, which are "Now Serving" their Tacos on our Chef Series, Taco Racks! Society Billiards + Bar is just a few short blocks from our friend, Chef Brian Tsao at Mira Sushi! When you are visiting NYC, stop in for a friendly game of billiards, and some tacos!
In hours of its July 1st. release, The Taco Rack Triple, is SOLD OUT, in the Bespoke Post Box of Awesome!
Home-cooked trumps take-out every time.
Sure, you can spend 25 minutes on Yelp looking for a decent local Mexican spot that delivers and settle for a so-so meal. But you’ll miss the process of fine-tuning your flavors. The smell of cilantro on the chopping board. The hiss of raw steak as it hits a screaming hot pan. And most importantly, the accomplishment that comes with making a presentation-worthy, hot sauce-spiked, really damn delicious meal. Like most things, a meal is most satisfying after a little work – and these are the tools to get you through it.
The subscription monthly gift company Bespoke Post of NYC, has a themed gift box coming out in which our Chef Series, Taco Rack Triple will be in that box. Check out their site, and stay tuned for the upcoming information and images.
Cinco De Mayo "Fish Taco Recipe" by The Taco Rack!
- 2 Taco Rack Triples or Juniors
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 pound mahi mahi or cod fillets, cut into 1-inch strips
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- For sauce, in a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, lime juice and milk; refrigerate until serving.
- In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs and lemon-pepper seasoning. In another shallow bowl, whisk egg and water. Dip fish in egg mixture, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add fish; cook 2-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Serve in tortillas with toppings and sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
- Place tortillas on The Taco Rack, with a light spray of oil, to bake on a baking tray, before filling
- Add the fish to the open tortillas, cover them with cheese, and return them to the oven, to melt the cheese.
- When melted, top the fish tacos with your toppings and serve hot to the family!
Brooklyn NY is the Birthplace of The Taco Rack product line, and this Cinco De Mayo, join our Amigo, Chef Brian Tsao at his Brooklyn Kimoto Rooftop!
Taco Lovers around the world agree, Once you go Rack, you do not go Back! The Taco Rack makes everyday, Cinco De Mayo. Visit our store for the solutions to the problems with tacos, and make your celebration a Fiesta!
Oh, how we love our Tacos. Danny Trejo, better known as the"bad guy" in most movies you'll see has recently opened Trejo's Tacos in Los Angeles and the menu looks incredible. We are big fans Danny and looking forward to tasting everything on the menu. Of course we'll be bringing our Taco Racks with us:). Congratulations and much success. You are our Destination Taco.
When you are looking for a new and fun way to make the family want to eat what they just ate the day before!!!! Here is a twist on an old family favorite, with some Taco Rack logic, thinking outside the shell.
- 2- Taco Rack Juniors
- 6- "taco sized" soft flour tortillas
- 1 1/2- cups of chopped or shredded leftover turkey breast
- 2- cups of mashed potatoes
- 2 - cups of stuffing
- 1 - cup of shredded cheese (OPTIONAL)
- 16oz - of turkey gravy
- cranberries sliced into strips or mashed
- Place 6- soft tortillas into your Taco Racks
- Crispy style- give a light spray of oil first to both sides
- Place tray of oiled tortillas into an oven @ 350 degrees for 3 to 5 min.
- Soft style, skip above step, and just place into the Taco Racks for assembly
- In a saucepan, add the turkey meat and 6 oz of gravy on med heat to warm
- In the microwave, re-heat your stuffing, mashed potatoes & remaining gravy
- Add 2 tablespoons or more of meat to each of the tortillas
- Layer a tablespoon or so of mashed potatoes over the meat
- Layer a tablespoon or so of stuffing over the potatoes
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over taco (OPTIONAL)
- Pour a drizzle of gravy over them
- Place entire tray into the over for 3 -5min if desired for final heat
- Serve entire tray of tacos from the oven to the table
- Place one Taco Rack Single on each plate
- Place one "Day After" taco on your Single
- Drizzle some turkey gravy over the top
- Add slivers of cranberries to garnish
WISHING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!